We designed the website with art-deco touches to reflect the history of the building. The website advertises events, and advertises the venue for hire.
We took photos of the interiors, including 360s.
The Pavilion opened in 1929 as a cinema, The Gaumont, complete with organist and tea lounge. It closed in 1979, and was used for a while as a snooker hall.
More than 30 years after the cinema closed Life Spring Church bought the Pavilion and restored the building, opening it again for their church services and various other community events. They opened it as a smart venue for hire and a centre for theatre and other performances, keeping many touches of its original architecture as a cinema.